BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

SPANISH!

As some of you may know, I am taking a Spanish 3 class this year with Profa Turneau. Although it's not my best subject, I like spanish, and here are some examples of spanish paragraphs and their translations. There arn't that great, but I'd say they arn't that bad for only being in Spanish 3.

Hada Madrina By Serena Rosado Clase 6
De pequena, me gustaba hacer magica. Cambie a un pricipe en una rana. Mi madre, una bruja, estaba muy orgulloso* de mi. Mi padre, un mago, hizo mi varita* magica. Mi varita magica es de color rosado y azul con destellos*. De pequena, tome clases de otra hada madrina. Ella me enseno a cambiar las cosas* y volar*. Mi madre dice que cuando soy mayor voy a llegar a ayudar a las princesas. Ella me dijo que tenia un sueno que me ayudo a una princesa llamada Cenicienta. Solo se que voy a ser un heroe de verdad, cuande voy a mas clases.! No puedo esperar hasta que llegue a ser un hada madrina professonal!
1) proud 2) wand 3) sparkles 4) change things 5) fly

Translation:
As a child, I liked to do magic. I could Switch to a Prince into a frog. My mother, a witch, was very proud of me. My father, a magician, made my magic wand. My magic wand is pink and blue with sparkles. From when I was small, I took classes from another fairy godmother. She taught me to change things and fly. My mother says that when I'm older I will get to help the princesses. She said she had a dream that helped me a princess named Cinderella. I just know I'll be a real hero when I go to more classes.! I can not wait until I get to be a professonal fairy godmother!

Alissa era una persona muy especial. Ella era muy obediente y jugueton. Ella gustaba ver cines y escuchar musica. Sus padres fueron Janae y Francis Rosado. Fueron muy pacientes y carinosa. Alissa siempre contaba chistes y hacia travesuras. Ella era muy comical. Sus mejor amigos era Rebekah, Amanda, Sierrah, y sus hermana, Shealeen. Alissa le encantaba tomar fotos y escribir. Su actividad favorita era el baile. Descanse en paz.

Translation:
Alissa was a very special person. She was very obedient and playful. She liked to watch movies and listen to music. His parents were Janae and Francis Rose. They were very patient and loving. Alissa always telling jokes and playing pranks. She was very comical. His best friends was Rebekah, Amanda, Sierrah, and his sister, Shealeen. Alissa loves to take pictures and write. His favorite activity was dancing. Rest in peace.

Me encanta bailar. El baile es genial. Es muy divertido y agradable. Podría hacerlo todo el día. Voy a bailar dos veces a la semana. El nombre de mi maestro es Amy. Ella es increíble. Ella es muy buena en la danza y me enseña mucho. El tipo de baile que me gusta hacer es bailar irlandés. Muchas personas no toman la danza irlandesa, pero yo sí. Es divertido por encima de cualquier otro tipo de baile. Es divertido y cultural muy. Deberías probarlo alguna vez. Es más difícil de lo que parece.

Translation:
I love to dance. Dancing is great. It is really fun and enjoyable. I could do it all day long. I go to dance two times a week. My teacher's name is Amy. She is amazing. She is very good at dance and teaches me alot. The kind of dancing I like to do is Irish dancing. Many people don't take Irish dance, but I do. It is fun above any other kind of dance. It's fun and very cultural. You should try it sometime. It's more difficult than it looks.

0 comments: