BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Christmas Vaca.

YAY! XMAS VACATION! I'm overly excited, even though I have a little bit of homework, including reading a couple of books for this class. However, I finished Price and Predujuce last night, and thought it was AMAZING! I love romance stories, and this one was really cute.

On the Friday school got out, I went to a Sunday School class party. Very interesting, especially since it's a class of like 15 boys, and only 2 girls (me and Rebekah Erickson). We brought a lot of food, including chocolate covered strawberries, chips, pizza, and candy. Of course we started out with eating (boys can never seen to wait), and Bekah practically ate my Sunday School teachers out of house and home. I didn't get any chocolate covered strawberries, since she ate 32 of them, and hardly any pizza since she ate like 8 pieces. Not even joking; it was disgusting. She ate more than every boy there! HAHA. I love Bekah....anways! So after that we played a game called House of Fire. Everyone is in partners, and every 4 people get a pair of dice. You pass them around, and each pair tries to roll one, one, two, twos, three, threes, etc. Once you roll six sixes, you get house of fire, and get to move to the royal table. However, if you roll 2 sixes at the same time (one on each dice), you have to start all over. I was partnered with Taylor Stringham, and unfortuatly, Bekah and her partner were right next to us. If she rolled 2 sixes, you'd better watch out, or Bekah would start attacking you. I have 3 bruises from her! She chased Taylor and I around the house like a maniac. It was...interesting. LOL.

That Saturday, I went to my cousins house. They live in the most ginormous house you have ever seen in your lifetime. Not even kidding. They live in Alpine, and as you're driving up to their house, you're thinking,"WOW. These houses are really nice." Then, when you come up over the hill and see my cousins house you think,"Hmmm...I wonder why they put a Hotel here...". It's really that huge. They have a bowling alley, movie theatre, raquet ball court, and game room in their house. I don't even know how many rooms there are. So, we went there for a family Christmas party. Everyone brought food, and we had a giant feast. After, we watched UP, and then let the little cousins act out the nativity. It was really great. Before we left, our grandma gave us all packages containing our Xmas pajamas we're to open on Xmas Eve. I love that tradition!

Yesterday after church, we went off to my other grandmas house in Farmington. We had a nice Xmas dinner there, with ham, puerto rican rice, fruit salads, pomegrante salads, then puerto rican flan and vanilla ice cream with a lime sqeezed over it for dessert. Yummy. I love going to my families houses, especially around the holiday. It's hard to believe that there's only 4 days until Christmas. I can't wait to get my laptop so I can write away!

0 comments: