BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHRISTMAS VACA!

My Christmas Vacation was quite fantastic. I did a bit of my homework each day so that I wasn't all stressed out the last week, and had a great time relaxing with my family over the holidays.

For starters, I got the mini laptop that I wanted. I love it to bits. It has a deep red top, with all the latest softwares and technology. I absolutly adore working on it everyday. I also got a matching red wireless mouse to go along with it. I love them both.

Second, I finished reading all of my honors English books, which I mostly enjoyed. I really liked Pride and Prejudece, because it was a love story, and I of course worship love stories and chick flicks. <3>not read this book, or any others by Bradbury, because they're all the same; creepy, disturbing, confusing, and a little on the boring side. Look on my Shelfari for the complete reviews.

Also, I finished reading THE BOOK OF MORMON. It was great! So inspiring and I totally loved every minute of it. It took me four monthes to finish it, but it was all worth it! When I'm 21, I'm planning on going on a misson for The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It sounds like such a great adventure, and great to be sharing the true gospel to people around the world.

Another exciting event that took place during the vaca., was unburying a year-old time capsol my cousin and I buried last New Years Day on the side of a wheat/pumpkin field. Of course, we were stupid enough to bury it in a cardboard box, so the note that we wrote to ourselves was wet, withered, and unopenable. I was bummed. But at least our pieces of hair and the Dove wrapper and braclet were still intact, so, it wasn't a total loss. We're planning on making another capsol soon. They're a great bunch of fun to make, bury, and most of all, find.

Well, I must say that I'm writing about dozens of random subjects on this post, but I really do love to ride school buses. Trust me. They're one of the funnest things you will ever experience, well at least if you rode my school bus. It's bus #98, and it's filled with drama, weirdos that make everyone laugh, fighting and beating each other up, pranks, fire alarms going off for reasons far from even being related to fire, and laughing and yelling beyond being able to control. I love it. My friends and I laugh and pull pranks on people the whole ride there and home, and we laugh more than I laugh everywhere else put together. :)

0 comments: