BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MY FUTURE!

Well, today I decided to write about my future...what kind of stuff I want to accomplish, and things like that.

The next year: In the next year I want to graduate from Fairfield Jr. High School with a 4.0, as well as start high school at Layton High, keeping up with the same type of grades. I also want to travel to Connecticut this summer and go to court with my uncle (who is an attorney), since I want to be an attorney when I'm older. I also want to re-read the Book of Mormon and in the summer, recieve my Young Woman's Personal Progress medallion. In irish dance, I want to move up to the Preliminary level in all of my dances, if possible.

The next 5 years: In the next five years I want to be graduated from high school and going to college at BYU, studying law and english and dance. I want to have my driver's licence (since I'm TERRIFIED to drive), and be preparing to go on a LDS mission when I'm 21. I want to have saved up money so that I will be able to be ready to move on in my life in the near years.

So, ya. I know that's kinda vauge, but I'm sort of having a dead moment right now, where I can't really do any deep thinking. It sucks.

This summer, as I mensioned earlier, I am dying to go to Connecticut A) because I want to visit my 3 uncles and 2 cousins B) I want to go to court with my uncle so I can see if I really do want to become an attorney and C) To chill in a more humid climate and spend some time at the beach doing what ever I want to! Ha ha. Sounds good to me.

As for my LDS mission, I am so excited - I think it'd be so awesome, and such an amazing experience to go out into the world and teach people the gospel! I wouldn't care where in the world I was called...hopefully China! Maybe by then missionaries will be able to go there - the only down side is manderin sounds like a tough language to learn.

This summer, as I said, I want to earn my Young Woman's medallion. In the church, there's Young Woman's personal progress booklets, and the medallion is BEAUTIFUL! I would be so proud to be able to wear that around my neck and represent that I have conpleted personal progress!

In irish dance, Preliminary is the level before you are a champion. I love irish dance with all my heart, and it just sets me free! What really bugs me is when people make fun of it and try to imitate it by skipping around like an idiot moron, when really, irish dance is so much harder and more beautiful than that.

But...this weekend is my 15th brithday! I am way excited, except for the fact that everyone is going to be pressuring me to get my driving permit, which I refuse to do. I have 2 parents and an older sister to drive me around, so I think I am just fine!

0 comments: