BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Ok, so sorry that I've missed a blog or two, but I've been having some serious computer problems at home for the past couple weeks. I am now at the Layton Library furiously typing away to quickly finish this blog before my 12 minute time limit runs out. I origonally had 30 minutes, but you won't believe it! I spent 18 freakin' minutes trying to guess my password! SHEESH! Don't laugh at me - this computer is retarted. I miss my computer at home :(. Anyway, they have some pretty advanced systoms at this library, and it's kind of impressive in a way. (PS, if I don't finish typing all 500 words, I promise I will get them all in at a later date, but I now have only 10 minutes to type). Anyhow, at this library, apparently if you want to get on the computer, you have to ask an employee for a special password slip, sign in at this high tech computer systom, decypher the code it gives to you tell what computer you are suppost to sit at, wait until the timer on high tech computer rings for you to start you time, find your computer, figure out what code on the password slip, and begin your 30 minutes session on a computer slower than a half turtle, half worm. To top it all off, you have to wait forever to get an available computer, and most the people here are messing around on their facebook accounts! It's maddening. GRR!

It is harder than you think to not have a working computer at home for a week or two, let me tell you. But, luckily, I've survived. (now 6 minutes left, and my wrist is killing me from all this fast typing!). I feel so dumb having to come to this library to do my homework, and having to type like a madman just to get it half done during the 30 minute time limit they give you. In reality, it's really only like 10 minutes, since you have spend so much time waiting for it to load the page! And THEN, I had to spend about 10 minutes guessing my own stupid passwords to not only my email, but my disscussion board account, and blogger account! Now with only 4 minutes left to type, I seriously hope that I have gotten in my 500 words, because my wrist is killing me! Then, to take up even more time, this stupid message keeps appearing on the screen saying, "SORRY. YOUR SESSION WILL END IN 3 MINUTES. PREPARE TO FINISH. Good idea. Sorry, I'll write more later, I promise!

0 comments: