BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Haunted Box

This Halloween my friends and I had a bit of fun with a "Haunted Box".

Since I couldn't go trick-or-treated because of my foot, (and we're probably too old anyways), my friends and I decided to make a Haunted Box. My friend's mom took her to Lowe's or something, and they were able to pick up a giant dryer box. One of its sides was already cut out, and we also cut a few holes of our own to make things more exciting. Next, we covered it with a big black table clothe, and cut a hole in the top of the box. Then we got a candy bowl, and also cut a hole in the bottom of it. When everything was ready, we filled the bowl with candy and set it on my porch. I still have the box, and its pretty ordinary looking...until you get closer...

When trick-or-treaters started to come, we put the Haunted Box into action. My friends and I climbed inside and let the fun begin. Anyone who came thought it was just a table with a candy bowl on it; they were wrong. We played creepy music and sounds from inside the box, moved the bowl back and forth across the table with strings we tied in, and stuck our hand up into the bowl to grab people's hands. If anyone lifted up the table clothe, we were ready, and sprayed them with silly string. It was pretty hilarious.

One family in my neighborhood (the Jones) have a little boy about 10 years old. The Joneses' son came to our porch and lifted up the table clothe. We sprayed him good, and he ran away crying, no joke. It was great.

We had all colors of silly string. Mine was green, my friends was pink. Hers was especially sticky, so it was hilarious to spray people with hers and watch them try to get it off. One family that was really funny was the Webers. The three girl's costumes were really cute, and they all came over. When the lifted up the table clothe, they wished they haden't. After they came, almost everyone was seriously afraid to come to my house. The children's parents weren't very happy. HAHA.

Next, these fat girls came. They were all wearing these disgusting costumes that were really revealing, and we decided to get them. They didn't lift up the talbe clothe, but we decided to get them anyways. We sprayed like maniacs, and the women's costumes were covered in pink and green silly string. It was so funny. What can I say? We're amazing.

I wish I could've done it all night long, but pretty soon it was late, and little kids were too scared to come. Haha. I hope we can do it again next year, because it was the best!

0 comments: